Lucid Release Parties

Amber Graner akgraner at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 13:53:57 BST 2010

On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 6:49 AM, Daniel Holbach
<daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> there's a bit of confusion about where Lucid Release Parties should be
> registered. The current lists of lists of parties are:
>
>  - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LucidReleaseParties/ConfirmedParties
>  - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LucidReleaseParties/ProposedParties
>  - http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/global/16/detail/
>  - http://houseparty.cx/
>
> This is a bit confusing and we hope we can use the LoCo Directory
> exclusively the next time.
>
> One question seems to be how you can add information to the LoCo
> Directory. That's simple:
>
> Head to http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/team/add/
>

> If this for some reason doesn't work,
>  - make sure you're member of your LoCo Team in Launchpad:
>   https://launchpad.net/people/+me/+participation
>  - make sure your team is member of a ~locoteams:
>   https://launchpad.net/~locoteams/+members
>  - make sure you're logged in (upper right of the page)

Daniel

Thank you! - I had folks asking me yesterday about this and where the
"official" list was etc.  Great timing! :-)

Just a reminder :-) There is still time to plan parties, and if you
already have one planned and haven't blogged about it  - Take a moment
today and tomorrow and send a short "You're Invited" Post or something
 - All about creating buzz! :-D

woo hoo!

Amber