Lucid Release Party badges

Rubén Romero y Cordero huayra at ubuntu.com
Tue Apr 13 20:30:58 BST 2010

Hi John C,

All material in SpreadUbuntu comes with a license that allows you to
make any changes you might like to see.

I would encourage you not only to throw an idea, but to try and make
it a reality: Make a badge without the beer mug and with the Lynx head
instead.

András did not ask for permission to make the badge in the first
place, it was just done. So can you! :-)

Good Ubuntu spreading and happy celebrating the Lynx!

Regards,

Rubén Romero
https://launchpad.net/~huayra

Sendt fra min mobile enhet