Minor Team Report Change

Nathan Handler nhandler at ubuntu.com
Mon Apr 12 23:07:17 BST 2010

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 5:02 PM, David Rubin <davidrub at gmail.com> wrote:
> Maybe I am the only person unclear about this but I am wondering if
> you would like our names to match yours in the format for simply for
> our wiki reports to match the name on launchpad?

The name on the team reports should match the name on Launchpad. So if
you are "South African Ubuntu team" on Launchpad, that is what should
be on the Team Report.

> So for Ubuntu-za our launchpad name is "South African Ubuntu team" and
> our wiki reports say "South African Team"  surely if it is just
> changing the display name on the wiki reports it would be fairly
> simple to change it in [1]?

It should be a simple change.

> Any how seems like a fairly trivial change just not 100% sure where
> you would prefer it to be implemented.
>
> Also surely this bug should go hand in hand with standardizing the
> naming convention of the loco's?

Standardizing the naming convention of the LoCos is a slightly larger
task, as it requires updating multiple places as well as a decision
from the LoCo council on the format to use. I'll leave that task to
the LC.

Nathan