Minor Team Report Change

Nathan Handler nhandler at ubuntu.com
Mon Apr 12 22:34:21 BST 2010

Hello everyone,

I am about to start working on a script that will be parsing the team
reports for various information [1]. In order to make this easier, I
would like to request that all teams update the new month template
(I'm holding off creating the April Team Report page) so that the name
displayed on the report matches the display name on Launchpad. For
example, the Chicago LoCo would be 'Ubuntu Chicago LoCo Team'. This
change is only really necessary for LoCo teams at this point, but any
team is more than welcome to make this change if they wish to do so.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks,
Nathan Handler

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-community/+bug/554821