What have LoCo teams organised

Diego Turcios diegoturcios at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 12 19:53:01 BST 2010

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 12:24 PM, Laura Czajkowski
<laura en lczajkowski.com> wrote:
> Aloha folks!
>
> I'm trying to work on gathering some information on what you, your members
> and volunteers all do in your LoCo. What kind of events you run, from
> release parties to giving talks, geeknicks and roughly how many attend
> these.
>
> This helps see what LoCo teams organise and also give other teams an idea on
> what they can organise and give them some new ideas.
>
> Eventually these statists will hopefully be available from the LoCo
> directory, but until then I've created a wiki page and would really
> appreciate it if LoCo teams would edited it and added their information
> please.
>
> *** Please just add event for 2009 to current date ***
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/czajkowski/locostats
>
> Thanks for your help
>
> Laura

Hi Laura.

I'm all for collecting data about what kinds of events the different
LoCo teams do and participate in. Especially for inspiration for the
rest of the community. But how does this differ from the team-reports
that the LoCo teams are supposed to turn in once a month?
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TeamReports/