Old Ubuntu CD's

Ddorda d.dorda at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 17:40:49 BST 2010

Hey all,
recently I had an idea to show to the LoCo all the CD's that Ubuntu had from
the begin to today, some kind of history gallery for the meetings.
I asked Maria to have a copy of each version, but she said that there are no
copies available, and there's not way to have any in the soon future.
she also said that i might get some help from you about this subject,
so can anyone help me getting a series of all the CD's? one of each version?
if someone has any extras on the shelf, any chance to send it to me?

thanks a lot!
Dor