10.04 CDs

Aaron Toponce atoponce at ubuntu.com
Wed Apr 7 16:15:18 BST 2010

I find this unfortunate. By not shipping 64-bit, you're hindering 64-bit
penetration in the market. Just as an FYI- HPUX, Solaris, Irix, AIX, and
many "enterprise" UNIX vendors have been 64-bit for years and years. Even
Apple recognizes the need to move to 64-bit computing with their efforts to
make OS X completely 64-bit. So, by not shipping 64-bit pressed CDs, I think
you're making a mistake.

Just my thoughts on the matter.

On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 9:10 AM, Maria Randazzo <maria.randazzo at canonical.com