Subject: Call for LoCo Council Elections

Chris Crisafulli itnet7 at ubuntu.com
Tue Apr 6 15:36:58 BST 2010

On Fri, 2010-03-26 at 14:59 +0000,
loco-contacts-request at lists.ubuntu.com wrote:

> The nomination process starts TODAY 26-03-2010, and ends at 00:01 UTC
> on
> 09-04-2010. Once this period is over the LoCo Council will collate the
> nominations and double check that each person nominated is still happy
> stand.

Calling all leaders!

Just wanted to re-emphasize that we are nearing the cutoff period for
Nominations and Self Nominations for LoCo Council positions. (Please
see the archive link below for further details on the original
notification).

https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/loco-contacts/2010-March/004315.html

The deadline is April 9th if you would like yourself or another member
considered! Thanks for the responses so far, and we look forward to any
other submissions as we near our target date.

Thanks for your time,

Chris Crisafulli
Ubuntu LoCo Council
itnet7/irc.freenode.net/#ubuntu-us-fl