Help promoting Ubuntu Global Jam

Savvas Radevic vicedar at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 00:58:23 BST 2009

In my opinion, the best "license" would be releasing the artwork into
the public domain, like the tango icon library, open clipart (and some
indexed by clker.com)
I believe it would boost more creative derivatives, even if the
original creator is not mentioned.
The proper thing in this case of course would be to re-release the
derivative in public domain or... something like CC-SA. :-)

Sent from my mobile device