SoSLUG Ubuntu Global Jam in East of England

Greg Grossmeier greg at grossmeier.net
Sun Sep 20 17:38:21 BST 2009

<quoting name="linux" date="2009-09-20" time="09:14:36 +0100">

> SoSLUG (Southend on Sea Linux User Group) Disclaimer
>
> This e-mail and any attachments are CONFIDENTIAL and may contain privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient of this email-message, please delete this message from your system and do not read, copy, distribute, disclose or
> otherwise use this e-mail message and any attachments.

Your LUG's mailing list has a disclaimer? And if the information is
"CONFIDENTIAL" should it be sent to a mailing list that is publicly
logged? I would gather from this language that someone reading it on
gmame is not "the intended recipient."

Do you happen to have lawyers in your LUG or is this just a standard
thing someplace I'm not from? :)

Greg