LoCo Serbia presentation

bojce bojce at ubuntusrbija.org
Sun Sep 6 10:11:47 BST 2009

Hi all!
Two days ago, (04. september), Ubuntu LoCo Serbia participated in the
festival E-Fortress (E-Tvrđava). E-Fortress is one of the bigest IT
events in Serbia (more about festival:
http://e-tvrdjava.com/09/en/about ).
We talked about installing and basics of Ubuntu, everyday use and, in
particular, professional use in image processing and graphic design.
LoCo members who have participating: digitalis_vulgaris, Rainmaker,
Punky, dukenukem7, olujicz and bojce.
We shared CD's, stickers and leaflets to visitors (about 50 visitors).
The whole event was followed by TV and press, and we expect that it will
help further popularization of Ubuntu.
You can see some pictures here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ubuntu-srbija/sets/72157622126921731/
Greetings from Serbia