Contact change for ubuntu-us-ohio

Jacob Peddicord jpeddicord at ubuntu.com
Sat Oct 31 20:46:26 GMT 2009

Hey Ohioans & LoCo folk,

The Ohio team has had some great times in the past couple of years,
from Ohio LinuxFest to release parties & more. But I'm beginning to
feel that my lack of free time is holding our team back. We could be
doing so much more!

So, as of today I'll be officially transferring the team contact
status over to Paul Tagliamonte, aka paultag. Paul has been a very
active member in the Ubuntu Beginners Team and in the Ohio LoCo
overall, having already formed the Northeast Ohio subgroup in effort
to get people from the Cleveland area more involved. If you somehow
don't already know who he is, get to know him! He's an all-around
great guy with the will to Get Stuff Done.™

So please join me in welcoming Paul Tagliamonte as the new team contact!

Jacob

--
Jacob Peddicord
http://jacob.peddicord.net/