Top things to do after installing Karmic

Joe Barker joeb.uk at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 11:23:12 GMT 2009

The only thing that I would fault it for is suggesting people
illegally download something from TPB. There's also the screenshot of
deluge showing a number of illegal torrents, which I wouldn't
recommend too much ;)

Other than that, looks like an awesome guide, well done :)

As for Spanish, I don't know enough to help out, sorry!

Joe