Top things to do after installing Karmic

John Abbott fewclues at
Thu Oct 29 21:45:19 GMT 2009

    Great page!  I've sent out a note to my LUG to view it before they
jump on 9.10

    And - Sleeping bag inversion only works in a cool climate otherwise
you're going to sweat.  And no bamboo mat for me - if I can't sleep on
my Tempur-pedic memory foam I'm staying up!