Community pack: check!

John Abbott fewclues at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 21:01:41 GMT 2009

Oh I understand Fabian.  I was just crying because I live in Texas and
cannot qualify for a LoCo because I live in the wrong end of the state.
I just had to whine a little.  Didn't make me feel any better so I guess
I'll quit.   I think that Cononical is a fabulous company and they have
done more to advance the Linux Community than the rest combined.

I'll just be a happy Ubuntu User when we have our release party and will
hand out things we've bought through the store.