Community pack: check!

Adi Roiban adi at roiban.ro
Tue Oct 27 20:35:24 GMT 2009

În data de Ma, 27-10-2009 la 14:33 -0400, Fabian Rodriguez a scris:
> Hi all
>
> Just got my community pack in time. Rocks!
>
> Except there were no pen inside. Is anyone missing their pen too ?
>
> Cheers,

Are we talking about the Conference packs? [2]

>From my experience I can tell they arrive on time for conference. In the
past I made 2 request, and one was shipped without the T-Shirts and the
other one with half amount of pens.
I have reported this fact, just for the records, but I have no reason to
complain.

Thank you Canonical for providing the pack!
[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuAtConferences

--
Adi Roiban