request for release notes translations

Matthew Nuzum matthew.nuzum at canonical.com
Thu Oct 22 14:56:08 BST 2009

Hello, instead of emailing me links to your translations please post a
link to your translation on this wiki page:

  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/KarmicKoala/ReleaseNotes/Translations

This will make it easier for me to keep track of what is done. Thanks!

Format is [[link-to-translation|LANG]] completed date by person

--
Matthew Nuzum