Help Available For Community Teams

John Abbott fewclues at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 23:00:48 BST 2009

Thanks for the encouragement Elizabeth.  If you take a look at the
launch party map you will see that Texas is blank.  I helped get a group
in San Antonio off and running and I know they will be having a great
party - but its not on the map.  Down here in the tip I feel like the
Lone Ranger most of the time.

I am 100% sold on Ubuntu but I'm about to become a more broad focused
group.