ShipIt Changes

Hanen Ben Rhouma hanen105 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 17:21:10 BST 2009

Sincerely, I don't like the idea.

Now, not only to get an ubuntu email id but also to get a simple original CD
we have to become Ubuntu members!! (that's really not making sense for me
especially that those who need that precious CD are out of scope of being
elligible to get it for free which is an important motive to join the
track).

Regards,
Hanen