Help Available For Community Teams

Daniel McDonald daniel.mcdonald at mosaicinfo.org
Tue Oct 20 21:38:46 BST 2009

I would like to form a group int Omaha, NE.(USA)

Please let me know what I need to do to get the ball rolling on this?

Thanks

Dan McDonald - IT Technical Manager
Mosaic IT department
Mosaic Business Center
11844 O Street
Omaha, NE 68137-2205
402-896-3884 X1048
Daniel.McDonald at mosaicinfo.org
Opening Doors to Extraordinary Lives
Visit us at www.mosaicinfo.org

This e-mail and any attached files are confidential. If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this
e-mail without sharing the information or any attached files in any manner.