Ubuntu-ie: change of LoCo Team Point of Contact

Maciej Danielski mdanielski at ubuntu.com
Thu Oct 15 10:14:15 BST 2009

Hello all,

Yesterday we had the monthly Ubuntu-ie IRC meeting, where I have announced
that I'm stepping down from the Ubuntu-ie Point of Contact[0] position.

This is mainly due to lack of time, and I don't want to be blocking or
slowing down the team.

Please give a warm welcome to Rory McCann[1], who has volunteered to take
over this position.
We agreed to 30 days transition period so Rory has the necessary support and
gets up to speed.

In the next few days I will change the details on the respective sites.

[0] - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoTeamContact
[1] - https://launchpad.net/~rorymcc

Cheers,
Maciej Danielski aka Mean-Machine