Why I can't be Ubuntu Member

Tomasz 'Zen' Napierala tomasz at napierala.org
Sat Oct 3 17:08:15 BST 2009

Dnia 2009-10-03, sob o godzinie 07:32 +0800, zarul shahrin pisze:
> Hai,
>

> Are you sure you have read the Wiki regarding the membership process?
> I think that's the most important thing that everyone who is
> interested in being a "member" has to do especially if you consider
> yourself as a "leader" for your community. Or if you are aware of it,
> is there any particular reason you're not following the standard
> process? Anyway, good luck on your application~!

It would be much more helpful to include url to mentioned wiki page,
regarding membership process, instead of jeeringly quoting "member" and
"leader". Shame on you, it's totally agains Code of Conduct, and it's
something I don't want to see in Ubuntu community.

Regards,

--
Tomasz 'Zen' Napierala
JID: tomasz[@]napierala[.]org