Why I can't be Ubuntu Member

zarul shahrin zarulshahrin at ubuntu.com
Sat Oct 3 00:32:36 BST 2009

Hai,
Are you sure you have read the Wiki regarding the membership process? I
think that's the most important thing that everyone who is interested in
being a "member" has to do especially if you consider yourself as a "leader"
for your community. Or if you are aware of it, is there any particular
reason you're not following the standard process? Anyway, good luck on your
application~!

Zarul