Can Ubuntu reach over 16,000 anime lovers in April?

Danny Piccirillo danny.piccirillo at ubuntu.com
Tue Nov 24 22:15:10 GMT 2009

I submitted this story to slashdot and it seems to be making progress but if
you have an account please spare us your vote =]
http://slashdot.org/submission/1121388/Can-Ubuntu-reach-over-16000-anime-lovers-in-April

THANK YOU to those who have donated so far!

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 20:12, Danny Piccirillo <danny.piccirillo at ubuntu.com

--
☮♥Ⓐ - http://www.google.com/profiles/danny.piccirillo