Karmic CDs

Richard JOHNSON nixternal at ubuntu.com
Sun Nov 15 02:13:19 GMT 2009

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 09:49:01AM -0600, isaiah irizarry wrote:
> chicago team cd's arrived on time, and my girlfriend requested 2 cd's and
> those got here yesterday.

I would really like to know what you are doing with the Chicago Team CDs
when you are:

 a) not the contact for the team
 b) not even one of the team leaders
 c) not even an active member from what I could tell of the team

Because you have done this, a release party was held today without any of
our CDs, and now we are without CDs for yet another upcoming event.
Supposedly you told Nathan Handler after he contacted you about this that
you would show up to today's event. I am very upset with this situation and
have already started the process to ensure this doesn't happen again.

In case you aren't familiar with me, I am the founder, contact, and leader
of Ubuntu Chicago with Nathan Handler and Jim Campbell also contacts and
leaders.

--
 Name|  Richard JOHNSON
Title|  Developer
Email|  nixternal at ubuntu.com
GnuPG|  3578 0981 A21D D662 2A96  7623 F4C1 838C D8C4 4738