Got the LoCo Team CDs, but without the contact me

Dolev Ravid Dolev at shezif.co.il
Tue Nov 10 19:38:25 GMT 2009

Hi
Yesterday I've got some telephone call from "TNT Express" (http://tnt.com)
They said that I've got some package from Netherlands. I didn't remember that
I asked for Ubuntu's CD's.

In addition, when I get some package like that I need to pay some fee
(something like 400NIS - worth 100 $)
And for this time I don't think that the Israeli LoCo team have a lot of money
to pay about that.

I'm sorry but until we will be in agreement with some Israeli Tax System I
don't think that the Israeli LoCo team can get some package like that.

Maybe we can change something in the packages that the Israeli tax system will
think that it's worth less , and maybe there is other way to bring this
package without pay some fee's

Thanks
--
Dolev Ravid
The head of the Israeli Ubuntu Community