LoCo Team in the Dominican Republic

Eduardo Alberto Hernández Muñoz coz.eduardo.hernandez at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 14:47:50 GMT 2009

Hi list,

I am interested in creating a LoCo Team in the Dominican Republic.

There used to be a previous group but I found no way to contact the
administrator; the website doesn't exists, there's no one in the IRC
channel( at least on the Freenode server, I couldn't find a reference
to where the channels are hosted ) and there's no e-mail for contact,
just the name of the guys who started it.

There are still people monitoring the list, but they can't help me to
get in contact with the current administrator, and I waited over a
week for a response, so I would like to get administrator rights to
the list, and hosting for the LoCo Team.

 - Eduardo Hernàndez