ubuntu party

Alejandro Rigalt arigalt at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 18:04:19 GMT 2009

Hey guys,
We are very happy tu anunce you the great success that we have last
Saturday,
he got the support of about 30 ubuntu-ers (people) and make this a really
fun and big ubuntu-party, this was on a MALL(galerias primma), reaching more
then 300 people given information, giving away more then 250 CDS, 100
T-shirts, making more then 20 installations con laptops, a lot of questions
about support and last but not least 10 different conferences on spot.

more info: (spanish)
http://ubuntu-guatemala.org/?p=1359

--
Saludos,