CHICAGO LOCO team I've got the cd's

Nathan Handler nhandler at ubuntu.com
Mon Nov 9 04:48:53 GMT 2009

On Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 4:02 PM, isaiah irizarry
<supremedialect at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've received the cd's today, please let me know if you need a cd.

Hello Isaiah,

What CDs are you talking about? Do you mean that you burnt your own karmic CDs?
I am not sure if you knew this already, but the Chicago LoCo is holding a
release party for Karmic this coming Saturday [1]. If you are able to attend,
that would be a great place to bring your CDs. I am sure that we will have many
people interested in trying out and/or installing Ubuntu at the party. If you
have any further questions or comments for the Chicago LoCo, you can send a
message to our mailing list [2] or join #ubuntu-chicago on irc.freenode.net.

Thanks,
Nathan Handler

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ChicagoTeam/KarmicReleaseParty