Got the LoCo Team CDs, but without the contact name :(

Myriam Schweingruber schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch
Fri Nov 6 18:33:11 GMT 2009

Hi Maria,

On Fri, Nov 6, 2009 at 10:35, Maria Randazzo
<maria.randazzo at canonical.com> wrote:
> Hello Myriam,
>
> Thank you very much for your email. I would like to introduce myself
> first. My name is Maria and I take care of the Shipit program at
> Canonical. I would like to give you an insight about the way we work:
>
> We use an external company to deliver the CD's. At the beginning of each
> release I send them the list with the Loco teams details.
>
> These are High priority shipments (tracked), therefore we send them via
> TNT. All these packages should have a TNT shipment sticker (*optional*)
> + a proforma invoice (required) with the customer details, please see
> attached your proforma.

Well, there was no proforma invoice as it should be, and my name was
not on the pack, but the TNT sticker was. So the required wasn't but
the optional was :(

> I checked with the operator who prepared your package and she forgot to
> put Canonical's declaration sticker on the boxes, which they usually do.
>
> This is why we send them tracked, in case any of these events occurs.
> Our sincere apologies for that.

Well, thank the delivery employee of the Swiss Post who remembered I
received similar parcels of that size previously :)

The problem is solved for me, but I think it was important to let you
know that something went wrong, and apparently some other people did
have similar problems.

Regards, Myriam.

http://www.fsfe.org