[Fwd: Re: Got the LoCo Team CDs, but without the contact name :(]]

Maria Randazzo maria.randazzo at canonical.com
Fri Nov 6 16:20:47 GMT 2009

Hello Myriam,

Thank you very much for your email. I would like to introduce myself
first. My name is Maria and I take care of the Shipit program at
Canonical. I would like to give you an insight about the way we work:

We use an external company to deliver the CD's. At the beginning of each
release I send them the list with the Loco teams details.

These are High priority shipments (tracked), therefore we send them via
TNT. All these packages should have a TNT shipment sticker (*optional*)
+ a proforma invoice (required) with the customer details. (I have yours
in case you want to check)

I checked with the operator who prepared your package and she forgot to
put Canonical's declaration sticker on the boxes, which they usually do.

This is why we send them tracked, in case any of these events occurs.
Our sincere apologies for that.

If any of these boxes are not delivered, you should let me know and I am
always able to track them here:

http://www.tnt.com/webtracker/tracking.do
Your Consignment number is: 880581723 and shows as delivered.

We can also get upon request the name of the person who signed it.
We appreciate your feedback, and we passed it to our supplier and they
will make sure every package includes a sticker as well.

Thank you so much,
Maria