Got the LoCo Team CDs, but without the contact name :(

Martin Kossick hacktick at ubuntu.com
Thu Nov 5 16:23:01 GMT 2009

Hi,

2009/11/4 Myriam Schweingruber <schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch>:
> LOC. SWITZERLAND
> followed by the street and town address.

same here in Berlin. I just called the local TNT office, they will
deliver the package tomorrow. Luckily I read your email, otherwise
they probably would have returned the parcel. I dont understand why
they didnt leave a card at the front door as other companies do.

I would advice all LoCo contacts who didnt  receive the parcel to call
TNT immediately.

cheers,

Martin

P.S. Anyway, its amazing how fast they're able to ship the CDs this time!