Got the LoCo Team CDs, but without the contact name :(

Rubén Romero y Cordero huayra at ubuntu.com
Thu Nov 5 15:47:50 GMT 2009

hey!

I got some criptical stuff there myself, but they did arrive at the office
here in Norway on Tuesday.

For what is worth: It might have been wrongly spelled, but this is
undoubtely the fastest delivery of CDs I have seen (I mean, we had our
release one week ago today!!??)

Let's hope everyone gets their CDs and getter better Karma by distruibuting
the Koala cuteness!

On Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 3:04 PM, Santiago Zarate <santiago-ve at ubuntu.com>wrote:

> Same thing for venezuela... but for the sake of good at least they put
> the phone number... :D i already have the cds at the office :D
> [...]

Regards,

R.
https://launchpad.net/~huayra