Got the LoCo Team CDs, but without the contact name :(

Jan Claeys lists at janc.be
Thu Nov 5 06:05:01 GMT 2009

Op woensdag 04-11-2009 om 10:25 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Myriam
Schweingruber:
> As the contact of the Swiss LoCo Team I received the 9.10 CDs this
> morning, but more by sheer luck and because I live in a small village
> where people know each other. Hadn't the post employee remembered that
> I receive such packs regularly, the whole parcel would have been sent
> back, since there was no name on it.

Well, even if I live in a 120k inhabitants city, the delivery guy
remembered where I lived last year apparently...  :-/

> It only states:
>
> LOC. SWITZERLAND
> followed by the street and town address.
>
> Not a clue what is in the pack, or where they come form (no company,
> just a town address for TNT/Swiss Post distribution center, no
> indication of Ubuntu or Canonical or Ship-it, whatever).

In my case it included me as "Contact Name" & "Street" included the
street number, so no confusion here.  (Although the "loc. Belgium"
_company_ is a bit weird maybe ;) )

So luckily this didn't happen to everybody.

--
Jan Claeys