Ubuntu Open week - Foss events

Laura Czajkowski laura at lczajkowski.com
Mon Nov 2 23:22:16 GMT 2009

Aloha, so I just gave a brief outline on tips and tricks to running an
event and how best to come up with different ideas on what types of
events to run for your LoCo so you get as many people involved.  I've
the article written up for anyone who would like it
http://cypher.skynet.ie/Openweek/  If anyone has any questions you can
email me and I'll help as best I can.

Also I mentioned if LoCos want to run an ossbarcamp for their LoCo I'd
love to see this happening. I had planned to create subdomains on the
site so you could have northcarolina.ossbarcamp.com
dublin.ossbarcamp.com and full access to the site as it's been set up so
that you'd just have to add the content for your event and promote it.
I  will help anyone who wants to run one, you can contact me on email or
on irc #ossbarcamp or #ubuntu-locoteams

Laura

--

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/czajkowski