Ubuntu Honduras Karmic Release Party

Diego Turcios diegoturcios at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 2 02:49:34 GMT 2009

Well this 31 of October the Ubuntu Honduras Loco Team did our second Release Party,
and this time was in honor of the new Ubuntu Version 9.10 Karmic Koala.
We were hoping to have 8-15 persons and at the end 11 arrived. We
finally met some email and IRC friends and we revive again the idea of
giving a conference on Ocotepeque a small city located near El Salvador
frontier, We enjoy almost two hours talking about the new features
Karmic has and we concluded that Ubuntu Rocks!!! Also we concluded that
we have to help our friends from Ocotepeque to migrate their computers
from Windows to Ubuntu and this way they will begin their Free Software
Project from Pre-School to High School. Also there is another school
project here in the city of San Pedro Sula in the Debe and Haber High
School.
We gave some gifts(pens, stickers and some bulletins) to the persons who assist.

http://ubuntu-honduras.org/node/3
http://diegoturcios.wordpress.com/2009/11/02/ubuntu-honduras-karmic-release-party/ ---English
http://diegoturcios.wordpress.com/2009/11/02/ubuntu-karmic-release-party-en-honduras/  ---Español