Can we get 9.04 CDs and somd ads?

Jesper Jarlskov jesper at jarlskov.dk
Fri Mar 27 17:07:17 GMT 2009

JiHui Choi wrote:
> Thank you, all.
> I think I have to wait for a while for CDs.
>
> And about the Ads, I still wonder somewhere distribute some materials.
> Because I am afraid we can't make well.

There will most likely be something up before the time, I expect
material up as we get closer and all other LoCos get to that part of
their release plannings as well. But posters and flyers and such is also
some of the material we usually have trouble making in the danish LoCo
as well.
We've had 1 suggestions so far, though:
http://madsrh.googlepages.com/Jaunty-release-poster-udkast.jpg
It's in danish, but maybe you can find some inspiration from them? :-)
I've also seen one or two suggestions on the Ubuntu Planet, so you can
try browsing that one for a bit of inspiration.

Jesper Jarlskov