Planet Issue..

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 13:50:55 GMT 2009

I had this problem too, I added the ?mrss=off to the end of the feed and
it fixed it. E.G:

[http://doctormo.wordpress.com/category/ubuntu/feed/?mrss=off]

It is described in the wiki page for the planet, but perhaps it needs to
be made more obvious that this is a _requirement_ for propper use with
wordpress blogs.

Regards, Martin Owens