Team Information Request

Richard A. Johnson nixternal at ubuntu.com
Mon Mar 16 16:06:48 GMT 2009

On Monday 16 March 2009 03:37:19 Myriam Schweingruber wrote:
[...]
> Richard, I was just wondering, shouldn't we also provide the team
> contact(s)?

Wow, I totally forgot the contacts in the email but not in my blog post. If
you wish to send your team contacts, just let me know the LP ID of the team
and then the LP ID of your contacts. If you could also please just send them
directly to me instead of the mailing list :)  Quite a few people noticed I
woke this mailing list up big time today :) Thanks!

Another thing, on your team's LP page, make sure all of your admins are up to
date because they will be polled as well for team contacts (maybe). Thanks!

--
 Name|  Richard JOHNSON
Title|  Developer
Email|  nixternal at ubuntu.com
GnuPG|  9554 2BCC 3AA2 3898 0939  56E7 3EC9 A39D 2E2C 0124