Team Information Request

Savvas Radevic vicedar at
Mon Mar 16 08:46:43 GMT 2009

> As some of you may know I am currently working on a LoCo Team Directory
> solution that will replace the wiki teams list that is far from being good.

1) I trust that you or someone will take the burden to proof-read and
update the wiki page as well. Unless of course the LoCo team list will
definitely be replaced by this directory. :)
2) Can we take a peek at the Local Team Directory and what its uses can be?

LP ID: ubuntu-cy
Country: Cyprus
Mailing List:
Email: ubuntu-cy at
IRC Channel: #ubuntu-cy
Provides Support: Yes

- Yes, the website is without the dash "-" (not approved.. yet!)