None Locale, Language Teams

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 11:56:52 GMT 2009

Hey there,

I noticed there were two teams which aren't local to an area, but are
based upon the language. I presume this is so support is easier and
communications are better.

But I have to question the logic of these teams being under the LoCo
project. While Spanish speaking Ubuntu users do make up a community,
they're not Local Communities.

Perhaps we need a different super project to handle these groups? That
way language specific super-groups can handle sharing ideas for those
locos that speak those languages.

Jono and the LoCo community council, what do you think of these groups?
what are for and how do they marry up with the geographic setup of LoCos
so far?

Best Regards, Martin Owens