Re: Invitación a conectarnos en LinkedIn

Fabian Sosa Escalada fabianse at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 04:06:14 GMT 2009

c'mon, admit it, you want everybody on your LI network.

which.... may result in a good idea... put in our linkedin profile somethink
like ubuntu inside, or... just join ubuntu groups there, because it appears
on the profile and then increases the visibility of ubuntu....

and... may be also something on facebook right?

this may result in something cool. Thanks!