loco-contacts Digest, Vol 46, Issue 4

Fabian Sosa Escalada fabianse at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 14:59:45 GMT 2009

Life is not fair, windows is... well... I just tried to play dumb and dumber
bought on amazon, and windows told me:
"the driver of your DVD-Drive doesn't match the driver of your graphic
card"  :O
Everything original, everything legal, factory default, everything bad.

je ne comprend rien! no entiendo nada! I don't understand!

To blame windows in all the languages can reach more audience :P