How to get the address, ubuntu-kr.org?

Jonathan Davies jpds at ubuntu.com
Sun Mar 8 16:31:48 GMT 2009

2009/3/8 JiHui Choi <jihui.choi at gmail.com>:
> Hello. all

Hello there.

> At Feb 23, Loco Team Council accepted KoreanTeam as an approved team.
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/KoreanTeam/ApprovalApplication#Result
>
> Thank you so much and we give our word that we'll be grow.

That's great, ubuntu-CC.org domains and subdomains are only given to
official LoCo teams, so there shouldn't be a problem.

> We, members of KoreanTeam want to use ubuntu-ko.org as our main domain address.
> Now we use ubuntu.or.kr, but we want to move to ubuntu-kr.org.
>
> Please tell me what I need to, or how I have to do.

That's fine, please send me a GnuPG-signed email with the IP address
of the server (same as kubuntu.or.kr?) you wish the domain to point to
and I will assign it as soon as I can.

Thanks,
Jonathan