UDS follow up - Improving Conference Pack

Adi Roiban adi at roiban.ro
Tue Jun 30 19:18:11 BST 2009

[snip]
> > In this case maybe we can make a list of things that we would like to
> > see in the conference pack and make a big order of stickers/pins/etc for
> > all locos or for group of locos.
> >
> This sounds doable, but I would recommend that teams instead work
> together on the design and content of the materials. Splitting the cost
> gets much more complicated. Instead, right now I think teams could work
> well in producing a standard set of materials that are translated well
> between different languages.
I agree. We should start with creating the standard materials for the
conference pack.
Maybe we can work together with spreadubuntu website and make them
available there.

Jono, as a start, do you think we can have the source files for the
leaflet provided in the conference pack and for the Ubuntu 9.04 CD
Covers and envelope?
It's OK if they are in Acrobat Ilustrator or Photoshop format. I will
ask some friends to help me with that and see how we can translate those
strings in Rosetta and put them back in an usable format.

Cheers
--
Adi Roiban