UDS follow up - Improving Conference Pack

Adi Roiban adi at roiban.ro
Sun Jun 21 14:20:11 BST 2009

În data de Sb, 20-06-2009 la 19:47 +0200, Paolo Sammicheli a scris:
> Alle 18:24 del 20/6/2009, Julián Alarcón ha scritto:
> > Mm, something to fix.. System76 deliver stickers to Colombia.. ->
> > Colombia is not part of US, so.. they really send to countries
> > outside.
> > http://www.system76.com/article_info.php?articles_id=9
>
> They send it to LoCo Teams who organize the same service they provide in US. I
> fixed it on wiki page because the point at UDS was that the quantity they
> provides isn't sufficient for the requests.
>
> I also added the idea about the Ubuntu Key sticker which should be very cheap
> to do.
Yep, you're right. I forgot about those stickers.

So for the next LoCo meeting we should see whether we can get them from
Canonical or maybe we can have a fund-raising and make them for multiple
locos.

I have send an email to various printing companies from Romania to see
if they can do that and how much they will charge it.

Maybe you can also see if it will be cheaper in other country.
Also maybe we can make the sticker at the exact company that provide
then for system76.

Cheers!
--
Adi Roiban