UDS follow up - Improving Conference Pack

Paolo Sammicheli xdatap1 at ubuntu.com
Sat Jun 20 18:47:16 BST 2009

Alle 18:24 del 20/6/2009, Julián Alarcón ha scritto:
> Mm, something to fix.. System76 deliver stickers to Colombia.. ->
> Colombia is not part of US, so.. they really send to countries
> outside.
> http://www.system76.com/article_info.php?articles_id=9

They send it to LoCo Teams who organize the same service they provide in US. I
fixed it on wiki page because the point at UDS was that the quantity they
provides isn't sufficient for the requests.

I also added the idea about the Ubuntu Key sticker which should be very cheap
to do.

Ciao
--
Paolo Sammicheli