Ubucon Central America

Leandro Gómez leo.telsen at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 03:37:51 BST 2009

2009/6/19, Martin Owens <doctormo at gmail.com>:

>> Mexico is North America, together with Canada and the US.
>
> OK Mexico is big enough to click from the world view...
>
>>         what about cuba?
>
>> Cuba is part of the caribbean countries.
>
> Would it make sense to combine the Caribbean Countries and Central
> America for expediency sake?

I think the major problem is the distance. It's expensive to travel to
the Caribbean islands from Central America.

It's easier in Central America; most countries are just some hours
away. We also have a common history, language and culture. There is a
also history of collaboration between communities.