Nebraska Team has a new contact

Diego Turcios diegoturcios at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 17 06:17:55 BST 2009

Congratulations Ethan and welcome:D

Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 23:36:06 -0500
Subject: Re: Nebraska Team has a new contact
From: ethana2 en gmail.com
To: loco-contacts en lists.ubuntu.com
CC: ubuntu-us-ne en ubuntu.lists.org

On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 11:17 PM, dan <dantrevino en gmail.com> wrote:

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 12:00 AM, Dave Thacker <dthacker en bluestrain.net> wrote:

Hello all,

After a couple of years as the Nebraska team contact, it's time for some new

ideas and energy.  I'm stepping aside so that ethana2 (1) can take the role

as contact.  I'll still be around and helping out the Nebraska team get

approval.

Cheers!

Dave Thacker

Ubuntu Nebraska LoCo Team

(1)https://launchpad.net/~ethana2

Congrats Ethan.  You're taking on a lot of work and we all appreciate it!  Thanks also to Dave.  In the short time I've worked with him, I've seen that he's worked to get a solid foundation started in -ne.

Dan---
Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Open Standards!

I hope I can perform adequately in this position.  Since it's new to
me, I'm a little intimidated by what I don't know.  Hopefully that
feeling won't last long.

Dave Thacker and I are going to meet at the Burger King at 5155 Center Street in Omaha at 6 PM on Thursday, Jun 18th.
Fellow Nebraskans, feel free to show up.  [Insert profound statement here.]