SpreadUbuntu meeting Thursday 18th of june - 20.00 UTC @ #ubuntu-marketing (right after the Ubuntu Global Jam meeting)
Rubén Romero y Cordero
huayra at ubuntu.com
Wed Jun 17 00:33:34 BST 2009
Hei to you all!
As mentioned before, the SpreadUbuntu team has been planning a meeting for a
while now. We decided to take the synergy generated by the Ubuntu Global Jam
meeting and ride their wave into land! Thanks
Evan, Paolo, Newz2000 and many other UbuSpreaders® for the incentive ;-)
See your local time for the meeting here: <
Our agenda goes like this:
* SpreadUbuntu: a little intro
* Defining SpreadUbuntu:
* Do-It-Yourself Marketing repository site?
* Campaign epicenter for Ubuntu Marketing?
* Advocacy site?
* A combination?
* Drupal6 move before the 9.10 release
* Our site runs on Drupal5 right now. We must fix that!
* Most modules we use (besides copyright/licenses) are already available
* Using the Ubuntu-Drupal code as the base should ease our work
* LP-Drupal integration will help us deliver the best possible user
* We need hands-on cooperation for development of the site!
* A roadmap to get the spreadubuntu.com and spreadubuntu.org domains
* Canonical Hosting with community code review in advance?
* Include the Global Ubuntu community:
* Create a Global marketing materials recollection system
* Something that ALL LoCos want to and can use
Everyone that is interested in SpreadUbuntu or just curious is welcome to
join our meeting.
Want to know more? Please see (and Add/Change if you feel like):
* SpreadUbuntu Wiki: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SpreadUbuntu
* SpreadUbuntu Team: https://launchpad.net/~spreadubuntu
* SpreadUbuntu Project (bugs, code, etc...):
See you at the meeting!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the loco-contacts